Logistics Operations Supervisor - Little Island Cork
My client a global leader with over 100 years experience in the food and pharma industry is looking to take on a logistics operations supervisor.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of all logistics functions onsite with a hands-on supervisory aspect managing a small logistics team with the goal of motivating the team as well as promoting productivity, safety and efficiency.
This job will include but is not limited to:
- Manage the on site logistics team and ensure effective and complaint shipping operation
- Day to day management of the 3PL's as well as tracking their performance
- Manage, coach and develop your team
- Act as a point of escalation for all shipping related issues
To be successful at this job you should have:
- 5+ years of logistics management experience
- 5+ years of SAP experience
- Demonstrate strong safety knowledge and have strong systems skills
- Be able to communicate effectively with all staff
- Have experience with 3PL and freight forwarding management, delivery and invoice creation and customer service
The working hours are 37.5hrs per week Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm and for your hard work and dedication, you will receive:
- A salary in the region of €65k PA (DOE)
- Pension (after probation passed)
- Subsidised Private Healthcare
If you feel you have all of the required experience and would be the right person for this job then please apply with your UP TO DATE CV and as always if you have any questions please contact Jason Devlin of FRS Recruitment.