Logistics / GMP / SAP Administrator - Tullamore, Co. Offaly
On behalf of our client FRS is looking for a Logistics / GMP / SAP Administrator in Tullamore, Co. Offaly to join a global animal health company.
- Supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation
- Create and maintain documents needed for compliance with ISO 13485, as well as daily operations in the GMP Manufacturing department
- Ensure that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards.
- Preparing and analysing data, calculations and letters/reports for review by colleagues, and system updates.
- Monitor target dates on the work log system to ensure service level standards are met
- Update time records on the work log system and/or other system on a daily basis.
- Provide such other support as would be reasonably expected within the role.
The requirements for the Logistics Administrator include but are not limited:
- An understanding of the GMP Reconciliation process in terms of how it works and what it aims to achieve
- Must have SAP knowledge
- Previous experience in a logistics, warehousing, supply chain administration role
- Qualification in Supply Chain or Logistics Advantageous
- Experience with freight forwarding (Air, Ocean or Road) can be beneficial to this role
- Experience with tracking and tracing cargo and TMS (Transport Management Systems)
- Strong systems skills, ERP systems experience an advantage but not necessary.
This is a full time temporary ongoing position with a immediate start
To apply, please upload your CV to the link provided below