Due to growth our client is looking to recruit someone to support Logistics/Warehouse/Stock in the business. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join their team on a Full-time Permanent basis. The position is based in South Tipperary.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Organise shipments - inbound and outbound
· Stock Management
· Completes all order processing following confirmation of order by customer
· Arranges freight and delivery of product to customer, where appropriate.
· Verifies that the timing of deliveries meets the customers' requirements and notifies customers of deliveries.
· Ensures that all appropriate documents are provided with the delivery.
· Prepares the purchase orders and order confirmations for signing by the appropriate personnel.
· Bring in structure to the logistics side of the business
· Organise and process relevant invoices
· Book parts in and out of warehouse and on system
· Make own stamp in relation to systems etc.
· Organised and efficient person with a systemised approach
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Experience in Warehouse/Stock Control/Logistics/Transport an advantage
· Ability to work on own initiative and needs to understand concept of logistics, data input etc.
· Ability to take responsibility for the operations side of the warehouse.
If you are interested in the position of Logistics/Warehouse Support/Manager please send your CV through the link or contact Caroline on 086 7808835.