FRS is now inviting applications for the role of "Logistics Executive" on behalf of our client, a leading Agri business in Co. Galway. This is a full time permanent role in which the successful candidate, reporting to the Operation's Manager, will work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service and co-ordinate delivery of goods to both domestic and international customers.
- Provide excellent customer service/account management support, ensuring customer expectations are met and exceeded
- Manage assigned shipments from origin to destination, liaising with various departments both locally and internationally
- Process shipment documentation with a high level of accuracy
- Efficient management of system event tracking
- Third level qualification in a business discipline/supply chain management
- Experience in fast paced operations environment, objective setting, including monitoring of KPI's.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and organisation skills.
- Self-motivated and likes to motivate others.
- Self starter with the ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Attractive basis salary DOE
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm