Logistics Coordinator (Waterford)
Our client is an innovative group of Agri-Businesses, who are seeking to recruit an experienced Logistics Co-ordinator to manage the intake, storage and distribution of their products. The focus of the role will be on improving efficiency and delivering exceptional customer service.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the role will be based in Co. Waterford and may also suit candidates in neighbouring towns of Kilkenny and Wexford. This is a full time permanent role.
Key Words: Logistics, Supply, Warehousing, Transport, Production, Agri
Salary: 35 -40K DOE
- Ensure intake, warehousing and delivery operations are carried out professionally and efficiently and in accordance with agreed targets, internal operating procedures and recognized quality standards.
- Liaise with third party storage and haulage contractors to ensure industry best practice levels of service and cost effectiveness are delivered.
- Liaise with third party stakeholders such as regulatory agencies and standards agencies (ISO) to ensure standards are maintained and enhanced.
- a significant level of experience and achievement in logistics operations - ideally in an agriculture, agri-business or similar busy environment;
- an organised approach to their duties and an ability to plan and co-ordinate activities sensibly and efficiently;
- an ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team - taking a professional, co-operative and can-do approach to challenges and opportunities;
- excellent IT skills including MS Office software and a modern ERP/Accounts/Logistics system and
- a recognised qualification in business, logistics, quality or a related discipline is desirable.
All applications to be made through the attached link
Please note FRS will never disclose your details to your 3rd party without your prior consent.
FRS guaranteed 100 % confidentiality at all time.