Logistics Coordinator - Newbridge
I'm currently recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator to join a busy team in Newbridge, Co. Kildare.
This role will facilitate the shipping of products from stock to the end customer, in line with the agreed service levels and costs.
- Manage the relationship with haulier(s)
- Understand Single Administrative Document (SAD) requirements. Maintaining master data file and liaise with selected broker to ensure documentation accuracy
- Maintain, Publish and Monitor Logistics KPIs.
- Streamline shipping and order management processes for orders.
- Effectively plan and coordinate the receipt, processing and delivery of Finished Goods orders to customers
- 2 years previous experience
- Technical skills ( MS Office, Oracle is advantageous. Experience with SAD documentation is desirable but not essential )
- Immediately available
- Capable to work on own initiative
- Capable to work withing a busy environment
To apply, please upload your up to date CV to the link provided below.