Logistics Coordinator - Galway
My client, A leading Waste Management Company based in Galway, is in need of a Logistics Coordinator to join their busy site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator to join a leading Waste Management Organisation and utilise their coordination, systems skills and have an opportunity to grown on their career.
The duties for the desired Logistics Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Monitor communications with vehicles, drivers and on-board systems to meet service requirements.
- Monitor and assist compliance with transport regulations
- Assist with route planning and reviewing existing routes.
- Schedule and coordinate drivers and crew members based on route demand.
- Communicate professionally, effectively and assertively with colleagues
- Ensure compliance with site agreements, health and safety standards and defect reporting.
- Confirming completion of scheduled jobs / customer requests
- Maintain driver rosters, assigning drivers to vehicle registrations and cross reference with the company tracking system
- Monitoring data and ensuring correct procedures are followed
- The requirements for the desired Logistics Coordinator include:
Similar experience in a Logistics or Transport Administration or Coordination role
Strong computer skills and ability to pick up new systems
Ability to work under own initiative with strong motivational skills
Strong communication interpersonal skills
Strong team player, Customer Focused
Be self-motivated and ambitious and enjoy working in a busy environment.
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Jason Devlin of FRS Recruitment.