Logistics Coordinator- Cork
My client, a leading Distribution and Warehousing company based on the outskirts of Cork City, is in need of a Logistics Coordinator to join their busy Depot.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator who is looking to gain more experience in their career to progress their skills.
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Processing orders through Warehouse Management Systems, ensuring all information is up to date and accurate on the system
- Daily tracking & reporting on stock- resolving any discrepancies
- Dealing directly with customer orders & queries in regards to delivery time frames etc.
- Communications with warehouse staff, re: staffing schedule, order schedules, etc.
- Overseeing daily tasks in warehouses are complete and all H&S procedures are being adhered
- Collaborating with both transport & accounts teams for updates on customer accounts or queries.
- Any other duties as required for the Logistics Coordination role
The desired Logistics Coordinator will possess the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar Supply Chain or Logistics role
- Knowledge of transport and logistics operations & planning management.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail/timekeeping skills
- Strong IT skills and ERP system experience.
- Hardworking and reliable
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.