Logistics Coordinator ( Agri )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Logistics coordinator on behalf of an established agricultural business in the South Offaly / North Tipperary area.
Logistics & Store Co-Ordinator
This would suit someone who has Agri Retail/Logistics experience and is based in South Offaly/North Tipperary. The primary function of this role is to coordinate between production, warehouse, sales and distribution to promote an effective and efficient supply chain whilst also delivering exceptional customer service at store level.
Duties to include
- Coordinate two other staff members, making sure the shop floor/store runs smoothly.
- Main Point of Contact for customer orders & queries.
- Coordinating with production & logistics to ensure prompt and correct movement of product.
- Making special shipping arrangements as necessary.
- Reviewing purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy.
- Preparing invoices.
- Tracking and fixing logistics issues.
- Provide Advice & support to customers on a wide range of Agri-inputs including Chemicals/Feed/Hardware/Fertiliser/Veterinary
- Minimum 1-2 ears experience in a similar role.
- Customer Service Experience an advantage.
- Level 7/8 Degree in Agriculture or a related subject a distinct advantage.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to work on a team.
- Ability to prioritise work & delegate.
Please email your CV