Logistics Co-Ordinator - Mallow - Full Time Perm (Hybrid)
My client, a leading Agricultural Organisation based in Mallow, is in need of a Logistics Coordinator to join their busy Logistics Department on a full time permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator who is looking to gain more experience in their career to progress their skills.
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the co-ordination of all Fertiliser transport and logistics in the Organisations supply chain.
- Manage the logistics from Supplier to Branch/Farm and third-party storage facilities.
- Running of monthly invoices and ensuring receipts are processed in a timely manner and following up with price queries on ERP system.
- Monitor truck turn around and loading times and report same.
- Support our Sales team in and process customer orders and handle any customer queries or complaints.
The desired Logistics Coordinator will possess the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years previous experience in a logistics-based role
- Exceptional communication skills and experience of dealing with internal/ external stakeholders.
- A background or understanding of the Agricultural sector
- Strong IT skills and ERP system experience.
- Hardworking and reliable
This role has a hybrid option after induction and training with 2 days WFH 3 days on site, the working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 5PM (with the odd Saturday paid with a substantial premium). Along with a very generous base salary of €34k - €38k (DOE) the company offers their employees: a 15% OTE Bonus, a fantastic contributory pension scheme as well as a group discount on health care.
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.