Some of the main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Procure to Pay and Order to Cash functions
- Materials planning & scheduling using SAP and APEX systems
- Liaising with suppliers and also site brewing and packaging teams
- Dealing with invoices
- Inventory and maintaining stocks of PPE, office and canteen consumables
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels across multiple functions.
- Experience of SAP & Apex systems, Microsoft office and general IT acumen
- Must be an experienced administrator, capable of working on own initiative to get things done, with strong Organisational skills
- Experience of handling external stakeholders
- Previous experience in logistics/supply chain an advantage.
Immediate Start, Flexible hours, 40 hour week.