Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the Supply Chain Administrator will work as part of the Logistics team supporting the supply-chain function within the Company; in turn ensuring key business objectives are met. This is a really good company to work with where you will be valued and rewarded well.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build, develop and maintain strong working relationships with both customer and suppliers
- Administer the scheduling, control and expedition of the supply of materials/components required for production and supply of finished product to customer.
- Manage materials/components inventories
- Operate online Business Operating System (data entry, analysis, maintenance and processing)
- Interface with customer/suppliers and participate in continues improvement efforts
- Assist in scheduling and controlling the manufacturing in line with business demands
- Relevant recognised Third Level qualification and experience required
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office; SAP an advantage)
- Second language an advantage (must be willing to learn as necessary)
Additional Skills and Competencies:
- Effective Communicator
- Team player