I am currently seeking a Logistics Administrator to join a chemical sourcing company in Co.Tipperary
* Complete all order processing following confirmation of order by customer
* Arrange freight and delivery of product to customer, where appropriate.
* Verifiy whether product being delivered is hazardous and, if so, make the necessary arrangements for the handling of hazardous product.
* Verifiy that the timing of deliveries meets the customers requirements and notifies customers of deliveries.
* Ensure that all appropriate documents are provided with the delivery.
* Prepare the purchase orders and order confirmations for signing by the appropriate personnel.
* Distribute SDS's when required.
* Act as auditor in internal audits.
* Ensure all are aware of their individual responsibilities for the health and safety of themselves, their colleagues, the company customers and all other persons who may be affected by their activities at work.
* While not essential it would be beneficial to have a minimum of 1 years' experience in a logistics environment
* Strong organisation and communication skills.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work on own initiative & as a team player
* Good logical mathematical ability
Please reply with an up date CV detailing your relevant experience for this role
Keywords: Logistics, Logistics Administrator, Administrator, Logistics, Order Management, Planner, Logistics, Logistics Administrator, Administrator, Logistics, Order Management, Planner, Logistics, Logistics Administrator, Administrator, Logistics, Order Management, Planner