I am currently working with a Lovely leading edge logistics company who are looking to hire an experienced administrator to join their highly successful and growing logistics team based in Tipperary.
This role is a Permanent Monday to Friday position, a short commute from Thurles.
You will be working for a fast-paced dynamic company who would offer a varied day, so you won't be bored. They are looking for someone who will contribute to maintaining high professional standards and a great working environment.
This role would be a great fit for someone who has strong administration experience with a willingness learn about logistics OR someone with logistics administrations experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing customer orders, both inbound and outbound, in line with warehouse capacity.
- Co-ordinate and expedite necessary paperwork for all stock movements and transactions within the warehouse/ production departments.
- Verifies product inventory reports by comparing logs and reports; adjusting entries.
- Documenting actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records; maintaining databases.
- Building relationships with customers and internal company departments.
- Reviewing stocks and updating Inventory counts.
- Support and involvement in process change and improvement and in projects relating to supply chain/Inventory.
- The successful candidate can expect to be responsible for maintaining accurate computerised stock records in a fast-moving environment.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven problem solving ability
- Ability to think on your feet and react when required
- 2 to 4 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Very strong communication, planning and organising skills.
- An understanding of the Warehouse / Logistics industry advantageous but not essential.
Please apply by sending your cv and I will contact you to discuss this job further.
Recruiter: Richard O'Sullivan