Our client a leading manufacturer in Co Tipperary are recruiting for a Logistics Administrator to join the logistics & dispatch team.
This role will deliver customer service, logistic and transport solutions ensuring all administrative tasks are organised and up to date at all times.
The ideal candidate will have 1 years administration experience and ability to work in a fast paced role.
Reports to: Business Unit Manager
This role will see you working closely with Sales, Business Unit Managers, Dispatch team & Planning
Key Operational Responsibilities:
- You will be organising how incoming requests are processed in order to communicate properly with the customer to guarantee customer satisfaction
- You will ensure the efficient processing of incoming orders in order to meet customer demand within the intended time frame.
- You will be acting quickly to questions from customers in order to actively contribute to good customer relations and to be able to help customers as much as possible.
- You will ensure correct flow of information to invoicing so that all information is available for quick processing.
- You will be communicating any relevant information to your team leader and updating customer profile when required to do so.
- You will give feedback to the relevant departments in the case of problems with order creation, in order to obtain correctly prepared information.
- Very fast paced environment so you need to be able to multi task and be very focused on attention to detail
- Responsible for managing all the orders onto the system
- Ensuring all paperwork is complete and in order
- Manage all delivery dockets
- Liaise with the transport companies and use the web-portal
- Manage all queries to a close out position
Experience & Competencies :
- Leaving Cert minimum
- FETAC level 7 in Logistics and Supply Chain management - (Advantage)
- Experience in related role useful
- 1 Years experience in an administrative role
- Logistics Computer skills experience would be a benefit but not necessary
- Excellent communication skills and Team Player
- Someone who can handle pressure and remain professional at all times
- Strong Excel experience
- Keen eye for detail and very accurate
- Someone who is willing to learn and progress
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069 for a confidential discussion