FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting a Logistics Admin for permanent position based in Balbriggan.
Monday to Friday, 8.30 -17.30.
The successful candidate will be to provide full time support to a busy logistics team. The main responsibilities of this role are to assist general administrative duties and delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Processing of import manifests and bookings in line with company policy and procedures;
- Providing excellent customer service to customers by responding to customer enquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner;
- Responsible for ensuring that files are managed accordingly, and that billing and costing are input and processed as per company procedures and time frames;
- Complying fully with the defined operating procedures (SOP's) and processes;
- Complying fully with the administration duties inclusive of investigating, sourcing, processing, and inputting into reports or other reports as requested in a timely and efficient manner;
- Supporting resources through effectively resolving service-related issues and/or queries while proactively reviewing the most effective approach.
- Previous office administration experience in an extremely fast pace environment with several team members.
- Knowledge of the Logistics / Freight Industry would be a distinct advantage
- Good Communications skills with proven work performance results.
- Exposure to working to KPI's and the deliverance of same.
- Strong Excel, Reports skills.