Locum CORU Registered Sonographer
Do you dream about joining a company offering world-class benefits and excellent development opportunities?
Are you a CORU registered, Sonographer with experience performing General Ultrasound?
Do you want to earn AMAZING hourly rates by working a couple of evenings/weekends of your choice?
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, CORU registered Sonographer across various locations in Ireland, Munster, Leinster, West of Ireland and Dublin.
****Outstanding pay rates on offer****
- Responsible for the independent operation of ultrasound equipment and performing diagnostic examinations using
- Responsible for daily operations of the ultrasound list, patient schedule, and quality assessment (QA).
- Oversee equipment maintenance schedules, reporting of equipment failures and keeping records of same
- Maintain a high standard of medical ethics at all times and is self-motivated to increase level of understanding and knowledge of the field, disease, and new procedures as they
- Performs clinical assessment and diagnostic ultrasound
- Apply cognitive ultrasound skills to identify and adapt procedures as appropriate to anatomical and pathological variants.
- Use independent judgment during the sonographic exam to accurately differentiate between normal and pathological
- Analyze ultrasound images, correlate sonographic information and medical history and communicate finding to reporting radiologists via RIS using sonographers' findings forms.
- Maintain and updates Radiology Information
- Maintain ultrasound equipment and work area and maintains adequate
- Performs other work-related duties as
Applicants must have:
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Post Graduation Qualification
- 3 years post qualification experience.
- Registration with CORU
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability and approachability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
FRS Recruitment- Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact -If you are interested in finding out more about my Ultrasound roles, please call me Donovan Lock, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 145 0842, Email your CV