Livestock Agent ( West of Ireland )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Livestock Agent on behalf of a diversified agribusiness that has been serving the irish agricultural trade for over 20 years. My client provides a vast array of farm consultancy services which include farm design and infrastructure to grassland management.
Duties to include
- Sourcing Dairy stock for farmers who are looking to either expand or replenish part of their herd
- Sell groups of stock for Dairy Farmers who have surplus animals to their own requirements
- Identify suitable animals and be able to differentiate between good and bad stock
- Be able to negotiate deals with buyers & sellers
- Identify farmers who have either stock to sell or those that may have a need to purchase in the future.
- Take pictures & videos of livestock, provide voice overs & commentary on videos so that quality adverts can be created of groups of stock that we look to sell.
- Achieving sales targets on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Sales experience dealing with Dairy Farmers in the West of Ireland.
- Have a dairy farming background
- A result focused professional with a proven track record
- Have a good working knowledge of and a keen interest in dairy livestock and livestock systems.
- Work on own initiative and be organised
- Have demonstrated a superior passion for delivering customer service
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John Miller in confidence on 087 9955469
100 % confidentiality assured on all calls