Linux Systems Administrator
Linux Systems Administrator - Kerry
We require motivated and enthusiastic people with Linux, shell scripting and/or python experience to join our growing team in Tralee. If successful you will be part of an energetic team of engineers and administrators who are responsible for the servers and support tools which form a key part of our infrastructure.
You will work as part of a global team to ensure system availability and stability. Other key areas are automation, performance tuning and systems engineering.
- Common sense attitude.
- Good communicator (we work globally so strong written and verbal skills are key)
- Some experience in a similar position is useful though not essential
- Understanding of Linux
- Proven automation skills
- Team orientated and happy to reach out for assistance or assist others
- Understanding of Linux (Red Hat Linux / CentOS / Fedora desired)
- Experience Python and shell scripting
- Experience with Ansible Tower & Git an advantage
- Documentation experience on any platform
- Red Hat Satellite
What describes a successful candidate?
- Smart, driven and fast learner
- Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving
- Organised and methodical approach under pressure
- Good communicator
A valid passport and ability to travel to the USA
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your projects in college, personal projects, internships or other coop experience etc. We will also consider experienced candidates for these roles, however a long term link to Kerry is essential. Full eligibility to work in the EU permanently is a requirement for this role.