Linux System Administrator
Fantastic opportunity for someone intersted in turning their Linux experience into a long-term career as a Linux System Administrator. My client, a choice employer in the Mid-West, are looking for someone who has strong experience with RedHat/CentOS/SLES to come a join their team as a System Administrator. If this sounds like you, OR, someone you know then get in touch!
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent relevant work experience with several years' experience in an IT System Administration & support operational role, including operating system (RedHat / CentOS Linux) installation and troubleshooting as well as virtual machine management.
- The Ability to follow technical written and verbal directions. Ability to work well with various teams both local and remote including international. Familiar with Microsoft Office including Outlook. Good communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Advanced hardware component troubleshooting skills (CPU, memory, motherboard, controllers, and disks).
- Experience managing and maintaining a highly available datacentre environment utilizing configuration management (DCIM) tools.
- Familiar with ITIL operations
- Familiar with network storage systems (Network Appliance, EMC Issilon, TinTri) and server automation (HPSA / Operations Orchestration).
- Knowledge of:
- Building Management Systems
- Facilities monitoring tools
- Fire detection and suppression systems
- Alternate power supplies/generators
If you're interested in having a confidential chat about the role then get in touch now or click APPLY NOW to send your CV if you feel it could be the right fit for you!