Are you an organised, meticulous, and analytical Line Leader with 1-3 years + team leading experience in a food/meat processing environment?
Are you looking for a career advancing role with a great company experiencing significant year on year growth in the Munster/East Leinster area?
Are you flexible to work on shift?
YOUR NEW COMPANY!
Passionate, family owned business in operation since the 1940's and servicing some of the biggest retailers in the world my client are market leaders in their segment of food industry.
Evolving from a background in farming this organisation have grown from strength to strength and are now seeking a Production Supervisor due to the continued and rapid growth of their business over the past few months
Commutable from Cork, Tipperary Limerick, Waterford & Kilkenny this job reports to the onsite Production Supervisor
YOUR NEW LINE LEADER JOB!
Some of your key duties in this exciting LINE LEADER role will include
- Document and report any near misses or accidents/incidents while ensuring the correct PPE is always worn.
- Managing a team of up to 12 GO's per shift
- Performance Management of all employees on your shift and providing new staff and existing employees with adequate training/retraining
- Responsible for the identification, segregation and traceability of quality assured product as well as ensuring your department is audit ready all the time.
- Working closely with the Production Manager & HR Manager on any staff disciplinary issues
- Liaising closely with the quality dept on any issues that could affect product quality.
- Making sure to optimise the production performance of your team
WHAT MY CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR:
To hit the ground running in the production supervisor role you will be a natural organiser with strong communication skills capable of juggling multiple projects in an environment that keeps to tight deadlines.
You will be driven, positive & passionate about quality in a highly technical food environment
and hold a Leaving Certificate & ideally a Level 6 in Supervisory Management or equivalent.
My client is also looking for candidates with high energy levels who are decisive and skilled at trouble shooting daily
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU!
If you are seeking a production supervisor job with a challenging, dynamic and forward-thinking organisation who have experienced consistent 10-15% year on year growth over the past 10 years and are planning to grow the business by 40% over the next 3 years then this is the job for you!
This role offers a salary of €31,000 + Overtime
Sound like your cup of tea? To apply, click on the link!