We are currently recruiting Crate Wash Line Leader for our Well Established Client in Monaghan. These are Full Time Permanent Positions for a Food Production Facility with an Immediate Start. Salary €24,000 - €28,000 per annum.
The crate wash line leader will lead a team of two operatives and is responsible for ensuring that all operations are carried out in the crate wash room efficiently and safely. The crate wash line leader will be responsible for ensuring the crate room is kept clean and tidy at all times. This is a hands on role and will require the successful candidate to work on the lines and the floor with the rest of the team.
- Comply with the Company's Food Safety Policy and all other associated legal and customer requirements
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements in the crate wash room.
- Ensuring that all operatives are wearing the correct PPE.
- Ensuring housekeeping is kept to a high standard in the crate wash room.
- Monitoring crate wash lines, ensuring that chemical is dosing correctly and the machines are working as they should.
- Maintaining paperwork.
- Organise crate room staff daily, assigning job roles and tasks.
- Manage rotation of jobs ensuring that all operatives have regular breaks throughout the day from working on the crate lines and to cover breaks.
- Ensuring that all crates are washed as they come into the room. This will be predominantly on the automated crate line but dollies and pallets of crates must also be managed by hand feeding them onto the line.
- Ensuring all crates are stacked correctly at the ends of crate lines. Crates should never be mixed.
- Working with yardmen to manage crates in the yard. Dirty crates must never be left outside. If there are dirty crates already outside these should be moved in immediately and washed.
- All other associated duties reasonably expected of the role.
This is not an exhaustive list and is subject to change and amendment.
Competencies to perform the role
- Leadership experience an advantage.
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player
- Be conscientious with strong attention to detail
Experience and Qualifications
- Proficient level of English
- Previous factory/warehouse experience is an advantage but not a requirement
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Own Transport
Various Shifts Available Day and Evening, must be flexible.
If interested in this position please apply with your C.V. or call 086 076 0874 to discuss further.