Are you an organised Line Leader/Cell Manager with 1-2 years + experience in a food/meat processing environment?
Are you looking for a career advancing role with a great company experiencing significant year on year growth in the Munster/East Leinster area?
Are you used to working/flexible to work on shift?
YOUR NEW COMPANY!
Passionate, family owned business in operation since the 1940's and servicing some of the biggest retailers in the world my client are market leaders in their segment of food industry.
Evolving from a background in farming this organisation have grown from strength to strength and are now seeking 2 Line Leaders due to the continued and rapid growth of their business over the past few months
Commutable from Cork, Tipperary Limerick, Waterford & Kilkenny this job reports to the onsite Production Manager.
YOUR NEW LINE LEAXDER JOB!
Some of your key duties in this exciting Line Leader role include
- Document and report any near misses or accidents/incidents while ensuring the correct PPE is always worn.
- Responsible for the identification, segregation and traceability of quality assured product as well as ensuring your department is audit ready all the time.
- Working closely with the Production Manager & HR Manager on any staff disciplinary issues
- Liaising closely with the quality dept on any issues that could affect product quality.
- Making sure to optimise the production performance of your team
WHAT MY CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR:
To hit the ground running in the Line Leader job you will be a natural organiser with strong communication skills capable of juggling multiple projects in an environment that keeps to tight deadlines.
You will be driven, positive & passionate about quality in a highly technical food environment
and hold a Leaving Certificate & ideally a Level 6 in Supervisory Management or equivalent.
My client is also looking for candidates with high energy levels who are decisive and skilled at trouble shooting daily
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU!
If you are seeking a Line Leader job with a challenging, dynamic and forward-thinking organisation who have experienced consistent 10-15% year on year growth over the past 10 years and are planning to grow the business by 40% over the next 3 years then this is the job for you!
Sound like your cup of tea? To apply, click the button!
Or if you just have some questions about the job or want to have a chat call Feargus on 086 020 2554 or connect with me on http://bit.ly/2aNqmls or https://twitter.com/FeargusYoung