LIMS Specialist Dublin - (HYBRID WORK MODEL)
LIMS Specialist -Pharma,Dublin -Hybrid work
FRS have an exciting new opportunity for an individual with experience using laboratory software systems, specifically the LIMS system to support in a pharmaceutical laboratory in a biologics company in Dublin South
Days role -Hybrid- 2-3 days onsite required
The LIMS Specialist is responsible for the uptime, performance and security access of users to the software system, administrating and maintaining Laboratory electronic systems and developing and qualifying the electronic data management processes
- Administrate and maintain QC Laboratory systems such as eLIMS
- Providing day to day operational & training support for laboratory systems
- Completion of necessary software systems documentation reviews including periodic reviews, data integrity reviews and SOP updates.
- Creating and managing projects, user accounts, instrument methods, method sets, report methods and processing templates
- Ensure laboratory systems are compliant with the data integrity requirements of all applicable regulatory guidelines
- A Bachelor Degree or Masters Qualification in Science or a related field with knowledge of lab information management systems.
- 4 years experience in a Biotechnology/ Pharmaceutical/ GMP Environment with previous experience as a user (as a minimum) for LIMS/LMES/CIMS/ Empower.
- Knowledge of(cGMP, 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11, Compliant GxP Computerized Systems (GAMP5), service management, IT project lifecycle and other regulatory requirements or policies
- Expert use of database and data analysis tools.
- Experience in software training or practical demonstration
- Good communication skills and personal organisation.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in this LIMS Specialist Job Dublin South , please apply now for immediate consideration and I will call you to discuss the LIMS Specialist job in more detail.
Keywords: LIMS,ELIMS, LIMS Administrator, LIMS Job Dublin, LIMS Analyst Job Dublin , GMP, Pharma Job Dublin Hybrid/remote work job