Lighting Designer- Dublin
A major lighting distributor in the Irish market with a number of exclusive lighting agencies now require a Lighting Designer to assist the CAD Design Manager in the design, lighting plan and electrical systems for a variety of professionals, including interior designers, engineers and architects. The lighting design can be for residential, commercial or industrial spaces.
* Ideally have a background in electrical design with 3-5 years experience.
* Be creative with exceptional attention to detail.
* Be able to meet strict deadlines and adapt to sudden changes.
* Have knowledge and proficiency in AutoCAD (and revit/3D studio if possible).
* Ideally have a working knowledge of Dialux and/or Relux.
* Be proficient in Microsoft word/excel/powerpoint and other associated programs.
* Ideally have an understanding of the lighting industry but this is not essential.
Experience in lighting/electrical services whilst not essential is an advantage.
* Assist external lighting sales staff with their design needs for electrical contractor customers and electrical consultant engineering specifications.
* Assist our sales staff with lighting audits and energy reduction workings.
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a team and have the necessary interpersonal skills to deliver sales growth. In addition, the person will be expected to use his or her own initiative in delivering a strong performance for the business.
Based in South West Dublin , the office based position will offer an attractive remuneration package including pension and health benefits.
Contact Felicity 086 7821714
Keywords : Lighting Designer, Lighting Designer, Lighting Designer, Lighting Designer, Senior Lighting Designer, Junior Lighting Designer.Lighting Designer, Lighting Designer, Lighting Designer, Lighting Designer, Senior Lighting Designer, Junior Lighting Designer