Life & Pensions Administrator
A client is looking to hire a Life & Pensions Administrator to join their growing team in Co. Cork. Due to company change, this position has opened up. This role requires experience in the financial sector and QFA/APA qualification.
- You will be responsible for managing a pipeline of business from start to finish which includes the processing of pensions, investments and protection policies.
- You will interact daily with some of Irelands largest Life Insurance Companies and will ensure effective communication flow between Account Managers and Financial Advisors.
- You will manage the processing of new business applications in Pension, Investments and Life assurance and deal directly with the Life Assurance companies to ensure these are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- You will communicate with clients over phone and email keeping them updated on the progress of their application/s
- QFA qualified (or almost complete)
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering requirements and compliance procedures
- 2-3 years' experience in the Life, Pensions & Investments industry
If you are qualified in QFA and have 2 years + experience as a financial administrator and seeking to join a solid company with excellent career opportunities- please apply with your most recent CV to Conor Kennedy for immediate consideration.