Life & Pension Financial Advisor - QFA - Dublin 14
On behalf of our client we are recruiting for an experienced Life & Pension Financial Advisor to join their team in an office based / hybrid role in Dublin 14.
Excellent opportunity for a Life & Pension Financial Advisor to further their experience within a large insurance company.
** At least 3 years financial advisory experience**
** QFA essential**
Your key responsibilities:
- Identify financial services needs with potential and existing clients.
- Provide professional best advice and consultation with respect to needs.
- Make recommendations and provide solutions to client's requirements ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards.
- Provide ongoing service and advice to clients.
- Build strong relationships.
- Work to agreed targets and standards.
What you will bring to the role:
- (QFA) Qualified Financial Advisor.
- At least 3 years experience in a face to face Life & Pensions Advisor role, either in a brokerage or bank assurance.
- Experience in client facing meetings with responsibility for target delivery.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Candidates must pass all compliance and legal background checks before being selected.