Life Insurance & Protection Sales Advisor
An Excellent new opportunity for an experienced Life Insurance & Protection Sales Advisor to join an award-winning broker in Drogheda.
- Salary €40,000, Uncapped commission, Bonus Incentives, Annual Renewals Commission
- Pension, Regular performance review and pay increase.
- 22 days AL
- Study Support for Insurance Qualifications
- Hybrid working option after training period.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- QFA/APA qualified (or progression towards QFA/APA).
- A very good knowledge of Life and Protection Insurance products.
- Can demonstrate a track record in exceeding targets in either the broker or bank insurance market (Minimum 6 months).
- Excellent organisational and communication skills and are confident in any client-facing setting whether face to face, by phone or written correspondence.
- You are target driven and have the ability to work under pressure
- Identify financial services needs with potential and existing clients.
- Persuade prospective clients to engage in a phone conversation and/or meeting to discuss insurance products.
- Advise clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients.
- Deliver approved policies to new clients and explain benefits and risks of the policy.
- Re-assess the policy needs of existing clients after life-changing events.
- Fill-out and submit applications, issue quotes, maintain client records and prepare reports.
- Ensure policy compliance as required by Central Bank is completed and sent to clients.
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices