Legal Secretary - Limerick City
Legal Secretary / Paralegal
Our client has an excellent opportunity to join their team in a busy and friendly office.
They are looking to recruit a Legal Secretary in Co. Limerick on a Full-time Temporary basis.
You will report to solicitors, assisting with caseloads, providing litigation support and performing all legal administration duties as required. You will be involved in everything involved in preparing cases for all the courts.
Skills and Requirements:
* Previous experience in Litigation is Essential
* Excellent IT skills - particularly with the Microsoft package
* Excellent Attention to detail
* Demonstrate Professional manner in all aspects of communication i.e. - phone, email
* Ability to multi-task
* PA skills such as diary management
* Excellent typing/Dictaphone skills
* Must have previous legal secretarial experience or legal qualification.
If you are interested in the position of Legal Secretary or would like to know more please send your CV through the link or contact Joan on 086-1424837