My client is looking to secure an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Corporate team based in Galway. This is an excellent opportunitiy to further your career in a reputable firm.
- Drafting legal documents
- Dictaphone typing skills critical
- Managing board meeting minutes
- Drafting and handling regular email correspondence
- Billing and matter management - invoicing duties, billings, ensuring accuracy submission, prepare invoice etc.
- Developing excellent relationships with internal/external clients promptly and professionally
What they are looking for:
- Ideally a Law Degree or similar with 2-3 years of legal experience as a Legal Secretary
- Proven track record of working in a Corporate firm/department previously
- Excellent typing speed and experience in drafting legal correspondence
- Proven ability to work independently and self-manage
- Ability to work in a dynamic, busy team whilst working well under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
If you can prioritize, work well under pressure and maintain confidentiality at all times, then this is the role for you. Apply now. We are excited to hear from you