Legal Executive / Data Protection Officer - Newbridge
I'm currently recruiting for Legal Executive / Data Protection Officer to join a busy team in Newbridge, Co. Kildare.
- Undertake all functions of the Data Protection Officer for the Group and lead the embedding of a GDPR compliant culture within the organisation.
- Manage all data protection matters for the client and its subsidiaries, including data access requests, breach reporting, drafting and review of necessary policies and training for relevant personnel.
- Liaise as required with the Data Protection Commissioner's office.
- Work with the Company Secretary and the Lean Centre Legal Services Manager to manage regulatory compliance on behalf of the Group in the areas of Access to Information on the Environment Regulations, the Lobbying Act, data protection legislation, anti-money laundering legislation, Standards in Public Office legislation and other relevant legislation.
- Draft appropriate policies and provide training sessions
- Maintain the Group's company secretarial files and work closely with the Company Secretary, the Finance team and the Business Units to ensure that all Companies Registration Office filings are completed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Must have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Newly qualified Solicitor or experienced Legal Executive/Paralegal with significant commercial experience as a paralegal/legal executive.
- Expertise in data protection law and practice and a detailed understanding of the GDPR required.
- Data Protection Qualification a distinct advantage.
- Diploma or Degree in law would be an advantage.
- Capable to work in a team and on own initiative
- Immediately available
To apply, please upload your CV to the link below.