Legal and Compliance Assistant
Our client based in South Dublin is recruiting a Legal and Compliance Assistant to join their team. The role reports directly to the Legal and Compliance Officer. The ideal candidate will have strong time management and organisational skills, strong interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail.
It is a Hybrid role.
It is a 12 month FTC.
- Tracking of tasks to ensure that all legal, compliance and privacy related assignments are documented, costed, completed and reported in accordance with procedures.
- Co-ordinate advice from external legal and regulatory compliance advisers to ensure that queries have been answered according to budgets and time frames specified.
- Provide administrative support to the department's contract management system.
- Undertake legal and compliance tasks as allocated and provide support as required.
- Assist in the tracking, management and communication of legal, compliance and regulatory changes in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow up on all legal and compliance related tasks and actions regularly to ensure progress and avoid deadlines being missed.
- Responsible for on-going file management within the department which will include both physical and soft copies of files.
- Attend meetings as required with responsibility for minute taking and distribution of minutes to the relevant parties.
- Adhere to the processes and procedures within the department and identify areas for improvement and make recommendations.
- Drafting of legal related documentation.
- Co-ordination and collation of quarterly packs for the Company Board Meetings.
- Degree qualified preferably in a legal or financial related discipline and preferably with at least 6 months experience working in an office environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel