I am recruiting for a Legal Administrator for a client based in Clare. The role reports directly to the Litigation Senior Manager. It is 23 month Fixed Term Contract and it can be a Hybrid role.
- Review borrower accounts/files to assess the due tasks - i.e. ensure all steps have been completed in line with process and procedure to identify non co-operation etc.
- Assist in completion all relevant legal documentation relating to Mortgage court cases
- Prepare Legal packs ensuring all available information is recorded and any gaps are identified
- Provide up-dated summary of accounts and statements to Legal Manager prior to Court dates
- Up-date litigation reports from panel firms
- Up-date court lists and system records to ensure information is relevant, accurate and timely
- Retrieve all required documentation for Affidavits
- Assist in preparation of Supplementation Affidavits
- Experience working in legal environment in a financial institution or in private practice.
- Primary Degree in Business and/or Law (Desirable)
- 12 months legal experience gained in the areas of property and/or litigation (desirable).
- Relevant legal experience gained in the financial services sector (desirable)