Legal Administrator / Secretary
Location: Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
Permanent full time
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role from a busy, fast paced environment.
- Day to day diary management
- Dictaphone typing: Compile accurate reports on a daily basis.
- Compose general correspondence, documentation etc. as required.
- Ensuring all filing systems are expertly maintained and meet governance compliance requirements.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining the highest level of confidentiality of all client and firm information, records and files, both within and outside of the firm.
- Communicates effectively with clients, making and taking calls as necessary.
- Front of house / reception duties.
- Working in accordance with company procedures & guidelines.
- General Administration including typing, printing.
- Providing administrative and reporting support to other areas of the business as required.
- All other duties associated with this role.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Previous legal administration / secretarial experience required from a busy, fast paced environment.
- Exceptional typing skills with fast accurate typing required.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team with a pro-active approach
- Excellent Professional telephone manner.
- Computer literate with competency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Proactive approach - self-motivated, comfortable to work on own initiative and collaboratively works with others.
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills - the ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management and Clients.