Legal Administration (Part-time)
Part time (Flexibility is essential during busy times)
Naas, Co. Kildare
Temporarily remote with view to return to the office
Great opportunity for a legal administration / legal secretary to join a consultancy firm based in Naas. The successful candidate will have superb typing skills, capable of following dictated reviews to compile accurate reports for clients.
- Compile accurate reports on a daily basis for review by the client.
- Ensuring all filing systems are expertly maintained (soft copy and hard copy) and meet governance compliance requirements.
- Working in accordance with company procedures & guidelines
- General Administration including typing, printing
- Providing administrative and reporting support to other areas of the business as required.
- All other duties associated with this role
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Excellent administration experience - ideally with legal secretary / conveyancing background.
- Exceptional typing skills required with Dictaphone experience.
- Flexibility is essential to work extra days during busy periods.
- Computer literate with competency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Proactive approach - self-motivated, comfortable to work on own initiative and collaboratively works with others.
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills - the ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management and Clients.
- Fluent in English language