Learning & Development Leader
Are you an experienced Learning & Development Leader looking for an excellent opportunity? If yes, then this is the role for you. Our client a medical technology company is looking for you to join their team. This is a full-time Permanent role based in their site in Co. Louth. They offer competitive salary, benefits, and professional development and growth opportunities to name a few.
The Learning and Development Leader is primarily responsible for the site learning function which involves the management, co-ordination, documentation of associate training and development. Emphasis will be placed on guaranteeing adherence to regulatory requirements and development of the associates' skills and knowledge to meet the company's strategic objectives.
The Learning and Development Partner will also hold responsibility for the implementation of associate leadership and skills development programmes in conjunction with the company's Talent Management Centre of Excellence.
- Own the Learning function at the Plant to ensure that training is planned, effective, consistent, and recorded to meet legislative, regulatory and company requirements.
- Conduct regular Learning & Development Needs Analysis to identify requirements based on Organisational and Departmental objectives.
- Prepare and execute an annual Learning and Development plan for approval by the Site Leadership Team that optimises available training resources to meet business goals and strategic objectives.
- Lead all aspects of training programmes that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and more.
- Co-ordinate training activities in the plant and report on compliance to the Plant LT aligned to a multifaceted learning and team culture.
- Management and development of the C2C Learning Management System to optimise the recording, assigning, and tracking of training and to maintain compliance with all requirements.
- Partner with Leaders to ensure robust learning and development plans are tailored to each role requirement.
- Collaborate with company University and the Leadership Team to ensure ongoing leadership development through a robust site learning action plan.
- Support the site Continuous Improvement function through the development of a CI Training Programme as well as promoting employee engagement with CI requirements including BDPS.
- Experience owning the Learning and Development Programme and strategically plan and implement all vital training for existing and future associates as the business grows.
- This position requires a third Level Qualification in Human Resources, Business or Science/Engineering Field with 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience of working in an ISO and an FDA regulated environment would be an advantage.