Learning and Development Manager
The Learning & Development Business Partner / Manager holds responsibility for the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of strategies and learning and development programmes.
This role will play a pivotal part in delivering initiatives across all staff nationally and is responsible for programmes such as Mandatory Training, Leadership Development, Continuous Professional Development, Professional Development and Performance and Personal Development Plans. The role will also have responsibility for Talent Management and Succession Planning.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategy and Organisational Development
- Learning and Development
- Employee Life Cycle Support
- Alignment with Organisational Values and Culture
- To develop and launch an external training offering.
- Health and Safety
Qualifications / Experience
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- 5 years' experience in an Organisational Development or Learning and Development role at management level
- An ability to diagnose capability gaps, design innovative learning solutions and facilitate learning interventions
- Experience delivering training to staff at all levels
- Experience of planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Full driving licence with access to a vehicle