Learning and Development Administrator
We are recruiting for a Learning & Development Administrator for a client in Co Cavan.This role would also suit someone living in Co Meath.
In this role you will be responsible for assisting the Head of HR in the areas of L&D Administration, co-ordination and project implementation and any other HR support that may be required
Duties will include:
- Assist with the co-ordination and implementation of a comprehensive training and development programme across the plant including internal safety training to meet the needs of the organisation in cost and effectiveness.
- Assist with on boarding /induction process and integration of employees into the company
- Co-ordination of organisational development initiatives as determined by the Head of HR
- Responsible for the co-ordination of data in advance of ISO Audits and other HR/L&D related audits
- Responsible for the maintenance of accurate records on the company training system and reporting of L&D metrics
- Constant review of best practice in L&D programmes and feedback in relation to these practices to the Head of HR
- Co-ordinate the Apprenticeship system and liaise with relevant external bodies
- Assist the Head of HR in the co-ordination of internships, graduate programmes etc.
- Work closely with the Head of HR on the formulation of annual training & development plan & budgets
- Other duties, projects, tasks and responsibilities as determined by the Head of HR
- Relevant third level qualification at diploma or Degree level.
- At least 3 year's experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Previous manufacturing experience would be an advantage.
- The successful candidate must be a good communicator with good verbal and written communication skills enabling them to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation and with external third parties.
- The person must be able to adapt to changing demands and work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
- Attention to detail, the ability to multi task within a high pressure environment and the desire to deliver high performance standards and results will be vital for this role.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills are essential to meet with the challenging demands of the role.
- Exceptional IT skills and knowledge of L&D/HR systems an advantage.
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069
Send CV through the attached link