Wanting to Work for One of The World's fastest-growing Imaging Providers Who Are Genuinely Excellent on Work Life Balance?
We are looking to Recruit an Enthusiastic, Energetic, Ambitious Lead Sonographer to join a State Of The Art Department Located in Dublin.
You will join an award-winning company who take career progression and patient quality extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture. You will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance.
- Responsible for the independent operation of ultrasound equipment and performing diagnostic examinations using
- Responsible for daily operations of the ultrasound list, patient schedule, and quality assessment (QA).
- Oversee equipment maintenance schedules, reporting of equipment failures and keeping records of same
- Maintain a high standard of medical ethics at all times and is self-motivated to increase level of understanding and knowledge of the field, disease, and new procedures as they
- Performs clinical assessment and diagnostic ultrasound
- Apply cognitive ultrasound skills to identify and adapt procedures as appropriate to anatomical and pathological variants.
- Use independent judgment during the sonographic exam to accurately differentiate between normal and pathological
- Analyse ultrasound images, correlate sonographic information and medical history and communicate finding to reporting radiologists via RIS using sonographers' findings forms.
- Maintain and updates Radiology Information
- Maintain ultrasound equipment and work area and maintains adequate
- Performs other work-related duties as
Applicants must have:
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Post Graduation Qualification in Ultrasound
- 5 years post qualification experience.
- Registration with CORU
- Must have experience influencing change and excellence in a clinical environment.
- Solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi- task.
- Person must have proven experience working in a target driven & results orientated department.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to build and maintain professional relationship with all levels within the department
- In addition to a competitive salary up to €75,000 DOE, plus they offer an excellent benefits package
- Appreciate that the company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and they have multiple recognition programs in place.
- Educational Assistance and Support
- All departments use state of the art technology, equipped with the latest equipment
- Very strong on flexible working hours and work life balance?
- You will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance
FRS Recruitment- Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact -If you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Ultrasound role, please call me Donovan Lock, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 145 0842, Email your CV