Lead Service Engineer
Lead Service Engineer
FRS are delighted to be assisting our client a leading Mechanical and Electrical Contractor recruit an experienced Lead Service Engineer for projects in the Leinster area.
What's in it for you??
- An Interesting and diverse role.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to work abroad (if you want)
- Continuous training and development,
- Financial support for further training
- Performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
- Commercial company vehicle.
- Usual company items such as laptop, mobile, and genuine expenses.
Purpose of Position
The role of the (Lead Service Engineer) is to take responsibility of all the open projects in the greater Leinster area.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out the duties of an Instrument Service Engineer in accordance with best practice in service management skills.
- Responsibility for pre-agreed project budget, and cost control.
- Efficient delegation and effective management and control of all/any assigned project
- Timely and efficient draw down of test equipment, solutions, material requirements, and an effective tracking system in place for same.
- Promote quality work and alleviate snags arising or return visits to correct defects.
- Effective documentation of verbal and written instructions of all extra work identified and costed accurately.
- Participating in coaching of individuals.
- Ensure all health, safety & environmental requirements are fulfilled in accordance with the responsibilities defined in the company safety & environmental statements.
- Actively promote safety and conduct both safety and quality audits weekly.
- Promote high standards of housekeeping.
What you need to have:
- Time served in an engineering technical degree or diploma, or Solas advanced craft certification to level 6, or equivalent.
- At least 7 to 10 years working within the industry or a relative position to this.
- Demonstrable levels of technical knowledge with practical application.
- A high degree of computer literacy.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting job - press the 'Apply' button and send in your CV in Word format. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours for an initial chat.
Or if you just have some questions about the job or want to have a chat call Richard on 086 1852327