Lead Radiographer Dublin
Wanting to Work for One of The World's fastest-growing Imaging Providers Who Are Genuinely Excellent on Work Life Balance?
We are looking to Recruit an Enthusiastic, Energetic, Ambitious Lead MRI/CT Radiographer to join a Multi modality department, located in Dublin
You will also join an award-winning company who take career progression and patient quality extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture. You will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance
· The Clinical Lead will be responsible for managing a team of Radiographers.
· The delivery of a professional and comprehensive Radiography service and overall daily running of the full Radiology service MRI/CT and Dexa.
· Fulltime, Permanent Role, Working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
· The main responsibility is to manage, plan, organise and co-ordinate all aspects of the services.
· Support the Radiographers in their duties, training requirements, day to day tasks to produce a high quality radiography service
· Provide training to the required staff including radiographers and administration staff.
· To support and further develop a culture of continuous practice development (CPD) that is supported by education/training, research and audit supporting staff to keep up-to-date with the latest imaging techniques.
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Must have a min of 6 years Post Grad experience
- Registration with CORU
- Have considerable experience in leading/managing/inspiring a team of MRI Radiographers
- Must have experience influencing change and excellence in a clinical environment.
- Solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi- task.
- Person must have proven experience working in a target driven & results orientated department.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to build and maintain professional relationship with all levels within the department
- In addition to a competitive salary up to €75,000 DOE, plus they offer an excellent benefits package
- Appreciate that the company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and they have multiple recognition programs in place.
- Educational Assistance and Support
- All departments use state of the art technology, equipped with the latest equipment
- Very strong on flexible working hours and work life balance?
- You will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in this amazing lead role, please contact Donovan Lock, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 145 0842, Email your CV