Lead Pharmaceutical Chemist-Cork
Do you have over 5+yrs. experience of working in a GMP analytical lab with at least 2 yrs.' supervisory experience then I have a fantastic job opportunity for you . I am seeking a Pharmaceutical Chemistry Team Leader to join a world class pharma company in Cork
This company has much to offer its employees:
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- Fast track training opportunities a good range of benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
- Family friendly hours where possible to enable employees to balance the demands of home and work to everyone's satisfaction.
You will supervise a small team of 2 analysts in the Pharmaceutical Chemistry team (Raw Materials, API's)
Your Duties will include planning rosters, measuring productivity, staff training H&S, quality control and document control to ensure the laboratory is run smoothly
- Work with the Pharmaceutical Chemistry Manager to guarantee that testing activities are completed
- Manage reports on LIMS developing and checking reports
- Ensure that the Systems and Procedures meet regulatory requirements.
- Feedback your team members on all items in relation to customer or organisational requirements / changes.
- Follow up customer related queries
- Ensure all relevant documentation is authorised and filed Participate in routine regulatory and customer audits.
- Ensure that all analysts have up to date training and all training logs are up to date
- Ensure equipment is properly maintained and in the event of a breakdown that it is repaired in accordance with company procedures (with reference to timeliness, quality and cost.)
- Implement continuous improvement.
You will have preferably 5+years' experience in a GMP laboratory
- Minimum 2 years' supervisory experience is desirable.
- You will have the ability to co-ordinate, schedule and prioritise analytical work.
- Strong technical ability and proven leadership skills.
- You will be organised, accurate, and possess strong documentation skills.
- You will be a good communicator
QC Analyst Chemistry Job Cork , Laboratory Team Lead Job Cork, Laboratory Supervisor, Pharmaceutical Chemistry Analyst QC Analyst Chemistry, Laboratory Team Lead Job , Cork Science Jobs, Cork Chemistry Job Pharmaceutical Job Cork
Contact Felicity Farrell 086 7821714