Lead .NET Software Engineer
FRS are delighted to announce a new Lead Software Engineer position with our long term client partner in Limerick.
Do you enjoy solving complex problems? Do you thrive working with smart people to design and integrate evolving architectures? Do you champion high standards and best practices to create high-quality solutions?
You will be expected to contribute to full-stack development, be experienced in the full software development life-cycle, and adhere to a quality management system.
Full EU passport or stamp 4 required for this role and you must already be based in the EU.
Your experience and qualifications:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related engineering field with a minimum of 8 years of experience in software development
- Advanced knowledge of C#.net
- Service architecture
- ASP.NET API
- SQL Server
- Automated Unit testing
Additionally, experience with the following would be a plus:
- Scrum methodologies and globally-distributed teams
- .NET Core
- Entity Framework / Entity Framework Core
- Knowledge of JSON and REST based services
- Experience with IOC containers (Unity, Ninject, etc..)
- git workflow
- Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline
- TDD / BDD / DDD
- Client side unit test (Jasmine, Karma)
- Working in a regulated (FDA) environment with medical instrumentation
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 - 21 CFR Part 11
Please send a fully updated, detailed cv via reply for this exciting new role.