Our client, based in South Tipperary, a recognised household brand, is looking to add a Lead Microbiologist to their quality team.
This is an 18 month contract (covering mat leave) with a strong potential for this role to progress to permanent.
This multinational company has a great track record of promoting internally from the quality department, and had one quality tech promoted through the ranks and is now the GM!
For this microbiologist job in Tipperary, you will have a recognised Science Qualification with a minimum of 2 years experience in food/drinks laboratory environment
- Preferably you will have experience of developing and leading a high performing team
- Experienced in Microbiological, Sensory and Fermentation Analysis
- Data collation and Report writing
- Demonstrable experience of delivering on improvement projects
- Strong working knowledge of HACCP and Quality systems.
- Computer literate with knowledge of excel, word & other QMS package.
- Understanding of Customer Service
- Continuous improvement focus
If you are interested in hearing more about this Lead Microbiologist job in Tipperary, please apply today by sending your cv in for immediate consideration.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN - 086 410 6852
You may have also searched for Lab lead jobs Tipperary, Laboratory lead jobs Tipperary, Lab Supervisor jobs Tipperary, Laboratory Supervisor job Tipperary, Microbiologist jobs Ireland, Microbiologist jobs Tipperary