Responsibilities will include:
▪ Developing the maintenance management systems for our growing Fleet.
▪ Creation and development of Standard Operating Procedures.
▪ Leading Quality Assurance and Control for maintenance activities
▪ Scheduling and managing planned and unplanned maintenance activities worldwide.
▪ Management of upgrade schemes.
▪ Implementing and driving best practice and continuously improving maintenance procedures.
▪ Providing maintenance input into the design of current and future platforms.
▪ Direct supervision of planned and unplanned maintenance.
▪ International travel for maintenance management.
▪ Delivering training in the company Marine procedures (launch & recovery etc.)
Requirements: Essential Skills / Attributes and Experience
▪ Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or similar.
▪ 3 years' experience in managing engineering tasks - refurbishments/ installations/ maintenance.
▪ 3 years Management/ Supervisory experience.
▪ Excellent interpersonal skills.
▪ Excellent ICT core skills - Excel, Outlook, Teams etc.
▪ International maintenance experience.
▪ Marine Experience, either professional or hobby
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.