Lead Automated Test Engineer
Lead Automated Test Engineer- Kerry
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our client's QA team. As a part of our clients QA Automation Team.
We have multiple positions available.
What we require of you:
- Design, create and execute automation test scripts
- Creation of defects and liaise with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate defects as appropriate, using Quality Center or similar defect management tools
- Support production deployment of applications and perform validation testing during the roll outs
- Ability to work alone or within local and off-shore teams successfully
We look for:
- Smart, driven and fast learners
- Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving
- Organised and methodical approach under pressure
- Former QA lead experience
- Hands on Test Automation experience at a Senior Engineer level
- Someone who is passionate about QA as a career
- Experience Working in an Agile Environment
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Experience with software test automation tools, preferably QTP.
- VBScript experience is an advantage
- Strong communication skills and accuracy are essential
- Must be flexible and able to follow potential directional changes efficiently and effectively as required
- Ability to multi task , use own initiative and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to Troubleshoot and analyse issues while suggesting improvements and workarounds
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your Test Automation experience, your expertise in scripting and in coding in general.