Lead Analyst (Micro) Carlow
Lead Analyst (Micro) Carlow
Are you a Microbiologist with 3 years' GMP lab-based experience? A brand new role has been created for a Microbiologist to join the QC team of a leading pharma company in Carlow. This person will be a key point of contact for the client on a day-to-day basis while performing validation project work in a new microbiology laboratory, inclusive of equipment qualification, method transfer and qualification and set up of laboratory for water testing, bioburden, endotoxin and product testing.
This company offers a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive range of benefits to include:
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- A good range of benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
- Ensure facilities, processes, personnel and materials/products are microbiologically tested in line with GMP and procedural requirements
- Manage out of specification results, facilitate laboratory investigation reports and involve the laboratory manager where applicable.
- Maintain laboratory metrics
- Compliance with GMP requirements and uphold these standards
- Effectively coordinating and managing members of the team so that productivity, quality, documentation, work schedules, safety and housekeeping is run at maximum efficiency.
- Ensure maintenance of the operational equipment within the lab
- Maintain operational equipment within a validated state
- Responsible for carrying out performance appraisals with staff as part of the overall performance management programme within the organisation.
- Manage method qualification, method transfer and method verification for sterility, bioburden and endotoxin and new product introduction
- Review and QC release of laboratory reagents including biological indicators, microbiological cultures, media and endotoxin challenge vials
- Keeping up to date with any technological or method revisions in their area, ensuring their training is complete and adjusting their work as required in collaboration with the client.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-4 years GMP experience in a highly regulated environment
- Degree qualification in a Science discipline.
- Experience in a leadership role.
- Subject Matter Expert in applicable microbiological tests (Sterility, Endotoxin, Bioburden and method qualifications.
For more information on this Lead Analyst Role please contact Eoin on 086 7839455 day or evening.
Other job titles you may have searched for: Laboratory Analyst /Technician Job Cork , Lab Technician Job Cork, Microbiology Lab Technician job , Microbiologist.