Landscape Operative- Limerick
My client, a reputable landscaping company based in Co. Limerick, is in need of experienced landscape operatives to join their organisation.
The desired candidate will possess the following:
- a current manual handling and safe pass certificate
- previous experience in a similar role of landscaping, maintenance etc.
- experience with machinery is desired but not essential (lawnmowers, tractors, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to work on own initiative. This role requires a hardworking person who is able to work well either on their own or on a team.
- Must have own transport
This is a temporary on-going contract. If you feel that you fit the requirements for the role above please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Taylor in the Limerick office of FRS Recruitment.