Laboratory Technician -Limerick
Lab Technician Job -Permanent - Limerick-Rep of Ireland
The company currently has a fantastic opportunity for a full time, permanent Lab Technician -Microbiology to work in a state of the art Micro Lab within a Pharmaceutical company.
I am seeking a candidate with minimum 1 years GMP experience and with a degree qualification in Microbiology .
The successful QC Analyst- Microbiologist candidate must have exposure in TOC, Conductivity & pH, Nitrates, Bioburden and Endotoxin techniques
This company offers a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive range of benefits to include:
A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
A good range of benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
Family friendly hours where possible to enable employees to balance the demands of home and work to everyone's satisfaction.
· Carry out basic testing and to master the range of techniques appropriate for the work area. Testing including TOC, Conductivity & pH, Nitrates, Bioburden and Endotoxin as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
· Qualification of media and organisms
· Testing of cleaning validation samples - water samples, biological indicators etc
· Environmental monitoring
· Assist in method validation & method transfer
· Standards and reagent preparation
· Weekly and monthly cleaning of lab, incubators and fridges
Desired Skills and Experience:
· 1-2 years (minimum 1 year) GMP experience with a BSc/Msc in Microbiology acceptable
· Exposure to Bioburden and Endotoxin, prior experience in Method Validation & Method Development would be beneficial
· Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
· Passionate about quality and customer service.
· Good communication skills both internally and externally.
For more information on this Lab Technician -Microbiology role, please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714 day or evening.
Microbiology Analyst, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC analyst Method Validation & Method Development, Endotoxin, bioburden. Growth Promotion, Biological Indicators, Plate reading, pH, Conductivity, TOC & Nitrates
Laboratory Technician,Microbiology Analyst, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC analyst Method Validation & Method Development, Endotoxin, bioburden. Growth Promotion, Biological Indicators, Plate reading, pH, Conductivity, TOC & Nitrates