Are a you a lab technician/QC tech looking for your next job in the South Kildare, Carlow, Kilkenny or Laois area?
Are you good at problem solving and enjoy juggling multiple tasks?
Are you a positive person who enjoys fostering good relationships with suppliers, clients, and your fellow staff?
Then read on and if you want to make your mark with a progressive company on a huge growth curve this could be your lucky day!
YOUR NEW JOB/COMPANY
My client a global market leader in the beverage production sector is currently recruiting for a Lab Technician for their state of the art facility in Kildare that provides the manufacturing and distribution of my client's products throughout EMEA.
Reporting to the QC Manager and working as part of a team of 5 this lab tech role is commutable from Kildare, Carlow, Kilkenny and Laois.
In the Lab Technician job some of the key elements of your new job will include:
- Perform all in-house QC testing on incoming raw materials, raw samples and /or finished products
- Working closely with Production, and Purchasing other lab personnel
- Select and prepare all standards for comparison with samples from production.
- Responsible for collection, review and filing of Certificates of Analysis for all raw materials.
- Responsible for documenting HACCP CCP and OPRP requirements.
- Prepare samples for outside testing as needed.
- Report problem areas within the QC function and recommend solutions.
- Maintain and calibrate instruments regularly.
- Responsible for the selection and use of standard samples for QC materials evaluation.
- Perform standard routine tests (Brix, pH, turbidity etc.) on products.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You will hold a relevant qualification and ideally come from either the food production or pharma sectors with 2 years relevant plus post grad lab experience
WHAT IN IT FOR YOU
The Lab technician role pays between €35k-€42k doe plus health insurance, pension and discretionary bonus of up to 10% (depending on company performance) & 23 days annual leave.
You would be joining at a great time with the Kildare site having just completed a huge upgrade with lots of capitol investment going on and with plans to set up a 2nd facility on-site over the next few years. With the Kildare company having been acquired by a large US multinational a few years ago you get the best of both worlds with the advantages of working in a medium sized plant which you'll be more than just a number but with the significant backing of a large parent company behind you.
Sound like your cup of tea (or juice!)
Then don't delay and apply today!